Briggs and Riley Baseline Framed Weekender
Material: 2520D ballistic nylon
Warranty: Briggs and Riley offer a lifetime warranty that covers all functional aspects of their cases including wear & tear and airline damage. Simple as that.
It really is the money bag. This Framed Weekender holds anything and quickly snaps open for easy packing and access to contents. It's the perfect bag for a quick bank robbery getaway… though we're sure you'll only use it for legitimate reasons.
- Generously padded tablet slip pocket with screen-protecting felt lining fits most tablets or e-readers in and out of their cases
- RFID blocking pocket for credit cards, passports and wallets protects personal data from digital pickpockets
- Deep bloused pocket for storing chargers, power bricks, cables, etc.
- Two elastic pen loops for writing implements of various sizes
- Rigid wire frame allows bag to snap open, providing ultimate accessibility and making it easier to pack or to search for contents
- Cavernous main compartment accommodates clothing and bulky or odd-shaped items
- Two deep bloused pockets for organizing smaller clothing items and accessories
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with padded, non-slip shoulder pad included
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Durable, ergonomic leather handles with magnetic closure for a comfortable grip and easy carrying
- Self-repairing YKK® RC zippers for smooth zipper action
- Ergonomic double zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to keep contents secure
- Large, gusseted, u-zip organizer for hassle-free access to travel essentials
- Deep, full-length zippered pocket along back panel is perfect for letter-sized files and folders
- SpeedThru™ pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over any Briggs and Riley Outsider® handle for fast, convenient travel
- HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal information
- Rubber feet protect bottom of bag when placed on unclean surfaces