Fjallraven Kanken Art Backpack
Size: 38 x 27 x 13cm
Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S
Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic Kånken backpack as their canvas. This special edition is made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with a unique design by Swedish colourist, designer and photographer Tekla Severin. Her combination of colours gives Kånken a sense of free air and vast landscapes, be it sea or land. Just like all Kånken backpacks, it has a removable seat pad, front pocket, pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Two open side pockets and one zippered pocket on the front.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.
- Removable seat pad stored in inside back pocket.