Lewis N Clark Pressure Reducing Ear Plugs
Size: 1in x 0.5in
Kinetosis, otherwise known as motion or travel sickness, is caused by a conflict in which the viewer’s perceptions do not match the sensations felt within the inner ear. It can occur in a number of situations, but is most commonly experienced in a car, boat, train, or airplane.
If you suffer from motion sickness, pressure-reducing ear plugs are one solution that may help to relieve your symptoms.
- Eases ear pressure during flights and altitude changes
- Noise reduction rating of 22dB
- Reduces background noise without filtering out speech
- Reusable for up to five flights
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age