Marathon Atomic Travel Alarm Clock with Night Light
Size: 3.25″ x 0.5″ x 2.75″
Marathon's Travel Alarm Clock with Auto Night Light Feature presents an automatic or manual (user selectable) backlight display which activates in low light settings. This clock automatically sets and adjusts the time (including day and date) using radio frequencies broadcast from NIST's Colorado Atomic Clock, thus always keeping accurate time. Displays time in 12 or 24-hour formats. Features 6 time zones (Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern, Atlantic or Newfoundland), one-touch glow display, indoor temperature display and an extra loud alarm. Option to choose from 5 languages (user selectable): English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- MULTIPLE TIME ZONES: You can easily switch between 6 time zones (Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern, Atlantic & Newfoundland)
- MULTIPLE LANGUAGES: Choose from 5 languages (English, French, German, Italian & Spanish)
- AUTOMATIC BACK-LIGHT: Uses a built in light sensor to detect if the clock has been placed in a dark environment, the backlight can also be manually operated
- DISPLAY: Acrylic display is durable for cleaning
- SELF SETTING: Multi-function display is self-setting and self-adjusting.(Atomic feature only functions in North America)