Osprey Raptor 14 Hiking Pack
Size: 20 x 9 x 9 in
Weight: 1.61 lbs
Material: 70D x 100D Nylon Shadow Check
Warranty: Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge
The 3.0 Liter Hydraulics™ Reservoir reduces liquid movement for increased pack stability at high speed. The hydration sleeve is zippered for convenient refills and the hose routes over the right shoulder strap to the sternum strap where it anchors with a magnetic disk for on-the-fly access to the bite valve.
The main compartment is accessible via a front zipper panel. There’s a stretch mesh front pocket for stashing a layer at the bottom of the big climb, zippered hipbelt pockets to keep a phone or other valuables secure, and a special scratch-free sunglass pocket to protect your shades.
The LidLock™ helmet carry system gives you a place to secure your helmet when you’re off the bike. If you have mechanical troubles on the trail, a roll out tool pouch provides organized access for rapid trailside repairs.
And if you ride late, there’s a blinker light attachment point and reflective patches for nighttime visibility.
- Front Stash Pocket - Front zippered stash pocket with heat embossed scratch-free lining safely holds sunglass or phones
- Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Hydration Compartment - Hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulics™ 3.0 Liter Reservoir included
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - Front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Front Panel Floating Top Pocket - The front panel floating top pocket with a side zippered organizer pocket provides extra volume and organization when needed
- Lidlock Helmet Attachement