Osprey Skarab 24L Hydration Hiking Backpack
Size: 18h x 12w x 12d in"
Material: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop, 600D Packcloth
The Osprey Skarab 24 is a classic daypack—large enough to fit everything for a full day in the great outdoors but without any unnecessary bells and whistles. Framesheet suspension spreads the load across the entire mesh backpanel and a BioStretch™ harness and hipbelt reduce the weight on your spine. Dual side compression straps provide stability during dynamic movement.
A wide zippered front access panel means you never have to dig for anything buried at the bottom and the 2.5 liter fluid reservoir with a magnetic sternum bite valve attachment give you easy access to hydration.
There are plenty of storage options including a scratch-free zippered stash pocket for electronics or sunglasses, a zippered front organizer pocket with a handy key clip, and a front panel shove-it pocket for an extra layer. Final exterior touches include an ice axe loop and trekking pole attachment system.
- Scratch-free Zippered Stash Pocket - Heat embossed scratch-free zippered stash pocket keeps electronics or shades safe
- Panel Access - Wide panel access to main compartment to see all of your gear at a glance
- External Reservoir Sleeve - External reservoir sleeve simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills. Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir is included. International version does not include reservoir.
- Side Compression - Upper side compression straps keep loads stable
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual side stretch mesh pockets provide additional external storage options
- Trekking Pole Attachment - Easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack using the loops at the bottom of the pack in conjunction with the convenient buckle system at the top of the pack
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing gear
- Front Slash Pocket - Zippered front slash pocket with key clip keeps gear organized and gives peace of mind