Patagonia Black Hole Pack 25L
Main fabric: 300-denier recycled polyester
Secondary fabric: 200-denier recycled polyester
A roomy daypack with a thick skin that can take the bumps and scrapes of travel or your daily grind. A large main compartment holds your travel capsule wardrobe or carry-on gear, and an internal laptop sleeve cushions its contents. Plenty of pockets on the inside prevent unnecessary rummaging. Padded shoulder straps and a moulded back panel make for comfortable carrying on long travel days, and daisy chain lash points mean you can bring a yoga mat or ukulele along for the ride. An external pocket lets you quickly stash a last-minute item you remember on your way out the door.
- Fabric is durable 300-denier recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR finish for water resistance.
- Padded shoulder straps with a sternum strap for comfortable carrying.
- Moulded back panel sheds moisture and promotes airflow.
- Zippered bucket-style top opening gives you access to the main compartment.
- Internal padded sleeve holds laptops up to 15in.
- Zippered external pocket and lots of internal pockets keep you organized.
- Compatible with a hydration reservoir (not included).
- Side stretch pockets carry water bottles.