Patagonia Black Hole Duffle 90L
Weight: 1417 g (50 oz)
Material: 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Warranty: Patagonia offers their Ironclad Guarantee, where they will replace, repair or refund you for an item that you are not satisfied with.
For alpine climbers, river guides and ski patrollers, schlepping gear is in the job description. That’s why they choose our Black Hole Duffels. Highly durable and highly weather-resistant, these bags protect your gear from rough handling. The main compartment is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable backpack shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Made in Vietnam.