Patagonia Headway Tote 20L
Weight: 847 g (29.9 oz)Volume
Material: 9.25-oz 940-denier 100% nylon Cordura® Ballistic with polyurethane coating. Lining
Warranty: Patagonia offers their Ironclad Guarantee, where they will replace, repair or refund you for an item that you are not satisfied with.
The Headway Tote is built to withstand the rigors of international travel, but it’s the clean, vertical design that will get you through Chicago’s crowded Logan Square Farmer’s Market unscathed. The generous main compartment opens with a zipper for quick access to your goods. Inside, a drop-in mesh pocket holds your keys and spare change, a padded sleeve protects your phone, a zippered pocket secures cash and credit cards, and built-in pen and pencil sleeves keep you organized. A raised-off-the-bottom electronics pocket has separate padded sleeves to hold a laptop (fits most 15-inch laptops) as well as your e-reader. A zip-closing outside pocket keeps your travel necessities or a shopping list within easy reach. An integrated docking sleeve slides over telescoping luggage handles so you can slip in and out of airports efficiently. Made from 9.25-oz 940-denier nylon Cordura® Ballistic with a polyurethane coating and lined with 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Super durable Cordura® nylon for puncture- and abrasion-resistance
- Large zippered main opening allows quick access to your stuff
- A raised, padded sleeve protects most 15" laptops and secures with a buckle and strap
- Zippered external pockets keep travel necessities within easy reach
- Integrated docking sleeve slides over telescoping luggage handles
- Fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Made in Vietnam.