Patagonia Men's Bivy Down Jacket
Weight: 944 g (33.3 oz)
Material: 5.5-oz 100% nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Yoke
Warranty: Patagonia offers their Ironclad Guarantee, where they will replace, repair or refund you for an item that you are not satisfied with.
With the winter storm cycle dumping powder for days, it can be hard to get much done at home. But after charging the glades all morning, there are still paths to be shoveled and dogs to be walked. Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked), the Bivy Down Jacket features a tough but flexible quilted nylon canvas shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that’s bluesign® approved. The two side-entry handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed polyester jersey; an internal zippered left-chest pocket keeps your keys and phone secure. Stand-up collar and drop-tail hem hold the cold out while you work, and the full-length zipper has an additional wind flap with metal snaps. Hip length.
- Made of bluesign® approved 100% nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on body and yoke; insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Full-length center-front zipper and external storm flap secured with exposed snap closure
- Two insulated side-entry handwarmer pockets on lower torso; internal zippered chest pocket to keep your essentials secure
- Self-fabric cuffs and drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Shell and yoke fabrics are bluesign® approved
- Made in Vietnam.