Patagonia Men’s Long-Sleeved Sol Patrol II Shirt
Weight: 238 g (8.4 oz)
Material: 2.4-oz 100% polyester ripstop with 30-UPF sun protection
Warranty: Patagonia offers their Ironclad Guarantee, where they will replace, repair or refund you for an item that you are not satisfied with.
In theory, chasing Indonesian surf and bonefish for weeks on end is like going to heaven; in practice, it’s really damn hot. To make sure you’re covered, the Sol Patrol® Shirt is made of lightweight, quick-drying polyester ripstop with 30-UPF sun protection. This long-sleeved shirt features a double-layer collar that stays put with hidden snaps at the collar points but can also stand up for extra protection against the rays. Cooling mesh (center back) and side air vents are receptive to any breeze, providing comfort in a wide array of circumstances. Two button-through chest pockets are lined with mesh; there’s also an inset zippered pocket on the left.
- Lightweight, quick-drying polyester provides 30-UPF sun protection
- Double-layer collar converts to stand-up collar for extra sun protection; stays at collar points
- Comfortable mesh fabric at center back, side vents and arms facilitates ventilation
- Mesh-lined, button-through chest pockets; inset zippered pocket on chest
- Rolled-up sleeves secure with self-fabric tab; button cuffs
- Made in Vietnam.