Patagonia Men’s Merino Daily Polo
Weight: 164 g (5.8 oz)
Material: 4.1-oz (140-g) 52% chlorine-free merino wool/48% Capilene® recycled polyester.
Warranty: Patagonia offers their Ironclad Guarantee, where they will replace, repair or refund you for an item that you are not satisfied with.
We like our coffee from all-night cafes and our miles from the open road pointed north. This easygoing polo shirt is made of Merino Daily, our regular fit, everyday Merino baselayer for all-day comfort and easy care whether you’re six days into a road trip or just cruising around town. Merino wool is naturally breathable, regulates body temperature and stretches. It's also wonderfully soft and naturally resists odor. Our fine merino wool is sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow-wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with 48% Capilene® polyester (100% recycled) for durability, quick dry times and moisture transfer superior to that of 100% merino. Features include a self-fabric collar with a three-button neck opening and full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Fine merino wool sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Self-fabric collar with three-button neck opening
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Made in Vietnam.