Patagonia Tres 45L MLC
Size: 21" x 16" x 6.7"
Material: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave. Lining
Same iconic design as Patagonia's classic Black Hole® MLC® (Maximum Legal Carry-On) bag, this burly, soft-sided suitcase converts to a backpack with enough room and organization for world travel. Meets most carry-on requirements.
Standing in line at the carousel is best left for the county fair. That’s why we designed the Tres MLC® (Maximum Legal Carry-On), the most versatile travel bag you’ll ever stuff into an overhead bin. This soft-sided carry-on bag holds three to five days’ worth of clothes, opens like a book for easy packing and meets most airline carry-on size requirements so you can get in and out as fast as possible. An internal, padded sleeve holds most 15-inch laptops and doubles as a clothing organizer. The main compartment features a pair of separate pockets for easier packing, access and organization. A second zippered pocket keeps shoes separate from clothing. Two exterior pockets organize the essentials and include features to hold keys, electronics, travel documents and phone. Multiple carrying options include a padded shoulder strap that can be worn on one shoulder or across the chest, bandolier style; zip-away, ergonomic shoulder straps that convert the MLC to a backpack so you can easily sprint through crowds; and top and side handles for a briefcase carry. A rear sleeve slides over the telescoping handles on wheeled luggage
- Made with durable 50% recycled nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance
- Clamshell design for the main zippered compartment features two separate chambers for easy packing, access and organization; one sleeve is padded and holds most 15-inch laptops
- Two external zippered pockets organize essentials and keep them close at hand
- Three carrying options: backpack with ergonomic shoulder straps that tuck neatly into a zippered compartment; shoulder-bag with comfortable shoulder strap; briefcase with two carry handles
- Back exterior pocket sits flat for documents and magazines
- Rear sleeve allows you to slip the tote on and off rolling luggage handles