Patagonia Women's Insulated Prairie Dawn Parka
Material: 8-oz 100% organic cotton canvas. Body and hood lining
Weight: 1267 g (44.7 oz)
Warranty: Patagonia offers their Ironclad Guarantee, where they will replace, repair or refund you for an item that you are not satisfied with.
Fire, metal, hammer, file–add the sturdy Insulated Prairie Dawn Parka to the farrier’s tool set. This feminine workwear-inspired coat is made from rugged organic cotton Stand Up® canvas and lined with cozy ¼"-pile polyester fleece in the body and hood. Insulated taffeta-lined sleeves have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for added weather protection. This parka has a center-front metal zipper and wide covered placket with metal snap closure, a drawcord adjustable hood and metal snap closures at the wrists. Drop-in/side-entry pockets have hidden snap closures. An adjustable inner waist drawcord provides a flattering fit. Slight drop-tail and hidden hem drawcord help to retain warmth. Above-the-knee length.
- Soft and durable, 8-oz organic cotton canvas lined with cozy ¼"-pile polyester fleece in the body and hood; taffeta sleeves with Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Center-front metal zipper closure with a wide covered placket and metal snaps for extra protection from the elements
- Fully lined hood has adjustable drawcords
- Hidden waistband adjustment can be cinched or let out for a straight silhouette
- Front patch pockets are both side-entry handwarmer pockets and drop-in pockets that can be secured with a hidden metal snap
- Hidden drawcord and lock at hem cinches for additional warmth
- Slight drop-tail hem falls above the knees
- Made in Thailand.