Briggs & Riley Torq Extra Large Trunk Spinner
Size: 32.5 x 16.5 x 15.5"
Volume: 123.9 L
Material: High-strength Makrolon® 100% virgin polycarbonate hardside shell
Whether you want to pack your entire wardrobe or your full set of gear, this bag is your go-to. Your home away from home, the Torq Extra Large Trunk Spinner does it all.
For a limited time, receive a Free 5000mAh Battery Bank when you purchase a Briggs & Riley suitcase!
- 80/20 lid opening allows bag to be packed like a traditional suitcase on a luggage rack.
- Cavernous main compartment accommodates a large variety of bulky clothing or odd-shaped items; lid pocket can either be used as a suiter or as additional packing space.
- Fractal camouflage interior lining pattern treats items gently and is light-colored to make finding contents easy.
- Built-in mesh suiter with removable, adjustable foam roll bar neatly holds two suits or garments or 1-4 shirts and cinches them securely in place to prevent wrinkling; orange tabs indicate adjustable components.
- Mesh lid pocket for storing smaller articles of clothing and other accessories.
- Cinch-down garment panels with simple, single-strap buckle closure secures clothes in place, minimizing shifting in transit and reducing wrinkles.
- Perfect for a 5-10 day trip.
- 3-layer, 100% virgin Makrolon polycarbonate material is high-strength, lightweight, and provides elasticity and resiliency.
- Scratch-resistant textured case minimizes unwanted marks.
- Outsider handle provides greater interior capacity and a smooth surface for packing so clothes arrive wrinkle-free.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum telescoping handle system with 3 stop heights; v-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming; ergonomic Outsider handle grip.
- TSA-friendly combination lock protects contents and easily locks and unlocks both compartments; TSA agents can safely access your bag, meaning no more cut cable locks.
- Monogrammable leather nameplate to customize with your initials; easily removable and replaceable. Integrated feet to protect case from surfaces when laid on its side.
- YKK RC zippers for smooth, self-repairing zipper action; ergonomic, lockable double zipper pulls.
- Soft-touch, retractable top carry handle for comfortable gripping and carrying.
- Double spinner wheels with metal ball bearings for effortless 360Â° navigation and a long rolling life.
- Exceptionally wide, tilt-resistant wheel base for maximum stability.
- Strategically molded grab locations on case to make handling a breeze.
- Integrated ID tag sleeve in between handle bars with orange accent for a sleek way to conceal personal information.