Hestra Wakayama Mitt
Insulation: Primaloft Gold
Attached Lining: Wool terry
Removable Lining: Compatible Liners
Outer Material: Cowhide
Wakayama Mitt is a retro-inspired mitt for trendy skiers and snowboarders. The mitten is perfect for those whose hands freeze easily, where in addition to a removable wool terry liner, it also has a fixed fleece liner and synthetic insulation. This results in a warm and comfortable mitt that is easy to adjust for activity and temperature. The outer mitt is made using impregnated cowhide. The width around the wrist can be adjusted using a paracord and the there's a neoprene cuff on the wrist's inside that makes for a comfortable fit. A wrist strap is also included to reduce the risk of dropping the glove while riding the lift. A versatile and warm mitt that is just as well suited to pre-season runs as to hunting for the last late spring snow, and not to mention your day-to-day routine. .
- Warm, durable mitt.
- Impregnated cowhide protects against weather and wind.
- Outward-facing seams provide better grip and feel.
- Removable liners made of wool terry / wool fleece.
- Convenient paracord wrist adjustment.
- Elastic at wrist.
- Neoprene cuff on inside wrist.
- Wrist straps / handcuffs included.
- Can be combined with other liners.