Matador Freefly16 Packable Backpack
Volume: 16 liters
Weight: 6.7oz (190g)
Unpacked Dimensions: 19 x 10 x 6in (48.3 x 25.4 x 15.2cm)
Packed Dimensions: 3.75 x 3.75 x 5.5in (9.5 x 9.5 x 14cm)
The Freefly16 is a 16 liter high-performance weatherproof daypack that compresses for travel. Ultralight UHMWPE-reinforced Robic® nylon delivers extraordinary durability, while the UTS coating, sealed seams, and sealing zippers yield a weatherproof design. Alpine-ready features include gear loops, a shockcord capture for tools, and buckle compression straps. Sternum strap and weight distributing shoulder straps provide an agile and balanced fit. Stow in the included mesh compression sack for travel.
- Weatherproof design with sealed seams
- Sealing zippers for weatherproofing
- Compresses for travel, included mesh compression sack
- UHMWPE-reinforced wear panels for extreme durability, abrasion resistance, and tear strength
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Two gear loops with corresponding Hypalon™-reinforced shockcord capture
- Breathable, weight distributing shoulder straps
- Water resistant front pocket with sealing zipper
- Oversized mesh side pockets
- Compression straps with side release buckles for stabilizing loads or attaching exterior equipment.