Pacsafe ECO 18L Backpack
Dimensions: H16.9" x W10.6" x D7.5"
Backpack strap length: (max-min)L 36.2-26.8"
Materials: Main bag-320D ECONYL regenerated nylon Taslon, Water resistant 1000mm, PFC free Lining materials
The Pacsafe ECO collection is their most sustainable collection yet by using almost 100% recycled materials and components. When you need something compact yet spacious for a day trip or hike, this 18L backpack is your new go-to. The lightweight design has plenty of room with multiple pockets and compartments to organize your essentials.
Other features include a breathable mesh panel that is ergonomically designed to support your back and to create excellent airflow to keep you dry. The ergonomically-designed shoulder straps offers better support and carrying comfort. Stay hydrated on the move with two large water bottle pockets and a compartment for a water bladder or laptop.
Made with 10 recycled plastic bottles, which were used in the lining, mesh, webbing, and labels. The outer shell fabric and certain buckles were made with ECONYL® regenerated nylon, which comes from waste such as discarded fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpets and industrial plastic.
- Made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon
- Breathable straps for cool airflow
- Adjustable sternum strap for carrying comfort
- External attachment points for small items like pouches, locks, or rain covers
- Fits a 13" MacBook Pro and most 13" laptops in a padded sleeve for extra protection
- Hip belt for carrying stability
- Phone pocket for easy storage and access
- Adjustable removable hip belt for carrying stability
- Internal attachment point for wallets and keys
- Pen loop for easy storage
- Side pockets for quick access to a reusable water bottle or small umbrella
Anti theft technology
- RFIDsafe™ blocking pockets and material
- PopNLock security clip
- Carrysafe® slashguard strap with Dyneema®(backpack with wire reinforced shoulder straps)
- eXomesh® slashguard
- Roobar Sport locking system