Pacsafe ECO 25L Backpack
Dimensions: H19.7" x W10.6" x D7.5"
Backpack strap length: (max-min)L 36.2-26"
Hip belt circumference: 54.5cm-16.5cm
Materials: Main bag-320D ECONYL regenerated nylon Taslon, Water resistant 1000mm, PFC free Lining materials
The Pacsafe ECO collection is their most sustainable collection yet by using almost 100% recycled materials and components. For when you need ample storage for your outdoor adventures, this 25L backpack will fit all your gear while making you feel comfortable and supported.
Make use of the multiple pockets and separate compartments to keep your belongings organized. The ergonomically-designed shoulder straps offers better support and carrying comfort. The back panel padding was also ergonomically designed to support your back and to create excellent airflow to keep you dry. Stay hydrated on the move with two large water bottle pockets and a compartment for a water bladder or laptop.
Made with 14 recycled plastic bottles, which were used in the lining, mesh, webbing, and labels. The outer shell fabric and certain buckles were made with ECONYL® regenerated nylon, which comes from waste such as discarded fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpets and industrial plastic.
- Made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon
- Breathable straps for cool airflow
- Adjustable sternum strap for carrying comfort
- External attachment points for small items like pouches, locks, or rain covers
- Fits a 16” MacBook Pro and most 16” laptops in a padded sleeve for extra protection
- Hip belt for carrying stability
- Phone pocket for easy storage and access
- Adjustable removable hip belt for carrying stability
- Internal attachment point for wallets and keys
- Pen loop for easy storage
- Side pockets for quick access to a reusable water bottle or small umbrella
Anti theft technology
- RFIDsafe™ blocking pockets and material
- PopNLock security clip
- Carrysafe® slashguard strap with Dyneema®(backpack with wire reinforced shoulder straps)
- eXomesh® slashguard
- Roobar Sport locking system