Osprey Kamber 20L Lightweight Backpack
Volume: 1220 in3 / 20 l
Dimensions: 19.69h x 11.42w x 9.84d in
Weight: 2.62 lbs
Material: bluesign® approved recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
If you’re setting out to earn some quick dawn patrol turns or planning for a full day inbounds, the Kamber 20 is the perfect companion for light and fast all-mountain and freeride adventures. This minimalist snowpack is designed to balance freedom of movement with carrying capacity. It features a quick-access avy pocket, wet/dry gear storage in the main compartment, an insulated hydration sleeve, snowshed backpanel, glove-friendly buckles and zipper pulls, a scratch-free goggle pocket, and a helmet carry for steamy ascents. It offers both ski and snowboard carry options. Even when fully loaded, the padded hipbelt and contoured shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry when breaking trail toward distant peaks and provide a stable fit for dynamic descents. This pack is sustainably made from bluesign® approved recycled materials with a PFC-free DWR coating that sheds moisture.
Full-featured and organization including an avy pocket, wet/dry gear storage, snowshed backpanel, glove-friendly buckles, scratch-free goggle pocket and helmet carry.
SKI / SNOWBOARD CARRY
Stable ski and snowboard carry for boot packing tours in or out of bounds.
STABLE FIT & CARRY
Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.
- Avalanche safety kit storage with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Quick and easy diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel and horizontal snowboard carry
- Easy-access accessories/goggles stash pocket
- Dual position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
- Single ice tool carry loop and attachment point
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal zipper stash pocket
- Large front panel J-zip access to small gear/food pocket with internal organization features
- Front panel access to main compartment