Osprey Talon 44 Backpack
Size: 27.17H X 12.2W X 10.63D IN
Weight: 2.95 LBS
Material: Bluesign®-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
The Talon 44 was designed with ultralight multi-day adventures and travelers in mind. An injection-molded AirScape® backpanel and a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt allow the pack to move with you when navigating demanding terrain. This streamlined pack features a top-loading main compartment, a separate sleeping bag compartment, hydration reservoir sleeve, dual-zippered hip pockets, and attachment points for ice axes and trekking poles. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
- Top load access to main compartment
- Floating top lid with zippered slash pocket
- Under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away dual ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Dual entry stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered hipbelt pockets
- Leave No Trace principles label inside main compartment
- Removable sleeping pad straps
AirScape® SUSPENSION - An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
Multi-Sport - From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
Light and Fast - A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
Sustainable Materials - Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.