Osprey Transporter Waterproof 40L Duffle
Size: 23.23h x 14.7w x 9.84d in
Material: bluesign® approved 630D recycled diamond ripstop high tenacity nylon, double TPU coatedAccentbluesign® approved 630D recycled diamond ripstop high tenacity nylon, double TPU coatedBottombluesign® approved 630D recycled diamond ripstop high tenacity nylon, double TPU coated
Built for your grandest adventures, literally, the Transporter Waterproof Duffel was developed to offer a remarkable IPX7 rating with an easy-to-operate zip closure, offering unmatched protection access to your expedition gear. From multiday whitewater trips to the toughest overland excursions, the 40L is perfect for keeping a sleeping bag, tent and other everday items perfectly dry and secure no matter what conditions are thrown your way. It's rare for dry bags like this to get an IPX rating, but we've put ours to the test, demonstrating fully-submersible waterpoofing up to one meter of water for 30 minutes. Padded shoulder straps, reinforced grab handles and ample lash points make it easy to tote, strap and secure this duffel through hell or high water. It's not just ultra-tough, it's sustainable too. Constructed from 100% recycled and bluesign® approved 630D ripstop high tenacity nylon, we've double-coated the fabric with durable TPU for extreme abrasion resistance. Go ahead, huck these bags from raft to shore, truck to rock or anywhere else for that matter. They're built to last.
- Waterproof IPX 7 rating, fully submersible
- Durable YKK AquaSeal zipper provides quick, wide access to load and is completely waterproof when fully zipped
- Grab loops at each end of zipper path provide leverage for smooth opening and closing
- Fully removable backpack straps/carry handles with durable non-corroding aluminum hardware
- Wide grab loops on ends and sides make for easy handling
- Multiple lash points make it easy to secure the duffel to vehicles, rafts, pack animals etc.
- Internal compression straps help secure the contents and take pressure off the zipper to ease operation